Beef burgers (4 servings)
- 4 burger buns;
- 500 gr minced beef;
- salad leaves;
- half a red onion;
- half a tomato;
- hot pepper;
- 4 pieces of cheese;
- pepper, salt;
- oil for roasting;
- 4 tbsp tomato sauce;
- 2 tbsp Smokeland smoke flavour vegetable oil;
- 2 tbsp mayo.
- Add salt and pepper to the meat, mix and form 4 patties of the same size. Then put them into a pan and roast until nicely brown.
- Dice the tomato, hot pepper and onion.
- Prepare the sauce. Mix the tomato sauce, mayo and Smokeland smoke flavour oil.
- Warm up the buns in the oven for 3-4 min.
- Put some of the prepared sauce on the bottom of the warmed up bun. Then continue by putting a salad leaf, tomato, patty, cheese, onion, hot pepper on top. Finish by adding the top bun.
- Put the burgers into the oven for another 10-15 min.