Salmon carpaccio (serve with garlic dip)
- a piece of raw salmon;
- 1 litre water;
- 70 ml Smokeland smoke condensate for different types of meat and fish;
- 60 g salt.
- Pour the water and smoke condensate into a bowl. Add the salt.
- Mix the marinade and put in the salmon.
- Keep refrigerated for 24 hours.
- After that, take the fish, put it on a metal net and keep in a ventilated place for another 24 hours.
- Then cut into thin slices and arrange on a plate. Serve with garlic dip. Enjoy!
Cold smoked mackerel
- ~800 g thawed mackerel;
- 1liter of water;
- 70 ml Smokeland smoke condensate for different types of meat;
- 60-80 g salt;
- a few garlic cloves;
- a pinch of pepper.
- Prepare 1 l tap water (a long and narrow bottle works best).
- Pour 70 g of Smokeland in, dissolve the salt in the water, add the crushed garlic and the pepper.
- Put the mackerel into the salt water. Leave for 3 days.
- After 3 days remove the mackerel, wash it and hang in the kitchen for 12-24 hours to dry.
Enjoy the cold smoked mackerel!
Smoke flavoured herring
- a pack of salted or lightly salted herring;
- 2-3 tbsp Smokeland smoke flavour vegetable oil.
- Cut the herring fillet into smaller pieces.
- Place in a bowl and pour Smokeland smoke flavour oil on top.
The appetizer is ready. Enjoy!
Cold smoked salmon
- ~500 g fresh salmon fillet;
- 3-4 tbsp salt;
- 2-3 tbsp Smokeland for different types of meat and fish or Smokeland for chicken;
- a pinch of fresh or dried dill (optional).
- Wash the salmon and dry with paper towel.
- Cover the surface with Smokeland for different types of meat and fish or Smokeland for chicken.
- Cover the surface with thick layer of salt. Place the salmon into a covered dish and put in the refrigerator.
- After 12-15 hours, remove the salmon from the refrigerator, wash off the salt and dry with a paper towel.
- To enhance the smoky flavour you can reapply smoke condensate onto the surface.
- Cut the salmon into thin pieces and use as regular smoked salmon to prepare snacks.