Greek salad with a smoky flavour
- 150 g lettuce;
- 60 g fresh tomatoes;
- 60 g fresh cucumbers;
- 1 small onion;
- 40 g green olives;
- 150 g feta cheese;
- 20 ml Smokeland smoke flavour vegetable oil;
- juice from half a lemon.
- Cut the feta cheese into average sized cubes and cover with Smokeland oil. Leave for about 30 min to marinate.
- Cut the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and place everything in a bowl. Add the green olives.
- Mix everything, add the feta cheese, then mix well again.
Hickory BBQ sauce
- half a glass of traditional ketchup;
- 1 tsp Smokeland smoke condensate for chicken of Smokeland smoke flavour vegetable oil.
- Add 1 tsp of Smokeland smoke condensate for chicken or Smokeland smoke flavour vegetable oil to the ketchup.
- Mix well and enjoy your own BBQ sauce.
- To make the flavour more piquant you can add a couple of drops of vinegar.
- 2 eggplants;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 1 tsp salt;
- 1 tsp cumin;
- 2 tsp sesame seeds;
- 3 tsp lemon juice;
- 100 ml olive oil;
- 1 tsp Smokeland smoke flavour vegetable oil.
- Roast the eggplants in the oven, until their skin is crusted.
- Cool the eggplants off and peel them.
- Squeeze any juice left in the eggplants, as the mass has to be as dry as possible.
- In a mixer, mash the still warm eggplant mass, cumin, garlic, sesame seeds, lemon juice.
- Mix Smokeland smoke flavour vegetable oil with olive oil and slowly add to the mixer. Mix everything until well combined.
- If needed, add salt, pepper and serve with your favourite bread, toast, etc.
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 2 tbsp Vorcestershire sauce;
- 5 tbsp tomato sauce;
- 2 tbsp Smokeland smoke flavour oil;
- 1 tbsp liquid honey;
- 1 tbsp soy sauce;
- 3 tbsp apple juice;
- 1 chilli pepper.
- Dice the chilli pepper.
- Add all the ingredients into the mixer and mix until well combined.
You can add this sauce to meat dishes for added flavour. Enjoy!
Smoked potato mash with parmesan
- 500 g peeled potatoes;
- 50 g shredded parmesan;
- 100 ml milk;
- 1 tsp Smokeland smoke flavour oil;
- a pinch of pepper.
- Boil the potatoes in a pot of slightly salted water.
- Remove the water and leave for about 30 more seconds on heat, so that the rest of the water evaporates.
- In a bowl, mix the milk and shredded parmesan, add Smokeland smoke flavour oil.
- Mash the potatoes and mix in the milk mix. Mash until creamy and combined.
Serve with a pinch of pepper. Enjoy!